Rules & Regulations
As with all successful business operations, warehouse personnel have responsibilities and rules which are designed to make matters more effective. In this course we discuss each activity that warehouse practitioners are responsible for, with tips and points for making this a breeze.
What you will learn:
- Managing opening and closing balances
- Controlling inventory balances
- People in the warehouse workplace
- Warehouse activities that need special attention
- Company procedures and processes
- Performance Measurement
- How to improve productivity levels
- Building a productivity plan
What do you get out of it?
Who can sign up?
Anyone with a Level 2 skills standard or higher.
What do we need from you?
- Certified ID copy
- Certified copy of highest qualification
Who is this course for?
Warehouse practitioners who work in a supply chain environment.
READY TO TAKE THAT NEXT
STEP IN YOUR CAREER?