Material Handling refers to the role of ensuring that inventory is always in good condition and is properly handled, moved, controlled, and protected. This includes whilst it is being off-loaded, stored, packed for delivery, transported, and delivered.
What you will learn:
- Handling inventory in a warehouse
- Safety of inventory
- Fixed storage equipment
- Moveable storage equipment
- Mechanized and engineered equipment
- Material handling for transportation
- Handling of dangerous goods
- Identifying non sealable inventory
What do you get out of it?
Who can sign up?
Anyone with a Level 2 skills standard or higher.
What do we need from you?
- Certified ID copy
- Certified copy of highest qualification
Who is this course for?
People who are responsible for storage of inventory.
READY TO TAKE THAT NEXT
STEP IN YOUR CAREER?