Managing inventory effectively means know when to order and how much to order to balance the needs of the business and the needs of the customer. This short course examines the factors that need to be considere in maintaining this balance.
What you will learn:
- Inventory Replenishment Rules
- Inventory Performance Management
- Safety Stock and the Bullwhip Effect
- Excess, Obsolete and Surplus Inventory
What do you get out of it?
Who can sign up?
Anyone with a Level 3 skills standard or higher.
What do we need from you?
- Certified ID copy
- Certified copy of highest qualification
Who is this course for?
Supply chain professionals looking to further their career in this field.
READY TO TAKE THAT NEXT
STEP IN YOUR CAREER?