Movement of Inventory
As inventory moves through the supply chain, accurate records must be maintained to ensure that inventory accuracy is maintained. In this course we highlight where special attention is required for a smooth flow of inventory.
What you will learn:
- Warehouse types, their objectives and roles
- Centralized vs. decentralized warehousing
- Inventory storage methodologies
- The internet of things in warehousing and logistics
- Using automation in a warehouse
- Main functions of a WMS
- A long term looks at the space in our warehouse
- Making the best of our warehouse space and layout
What do you get out of it?
Who can sign up?
Anyone with a Level 2 skills standard or higher.
What do we need from you?
- Certified ID copy
- Certified copy of highest qualification
Who is this course for?
People who are responsible for storage of inventory.
READY TO TAKE THAT NEXT
STEP IN YOUR CAREER?