When inventory arrives from a supplier, the warehouse practitioner’s responsibilities are hugely important. The attention paid to the receiving and put-away process of inventory can set the scene for all future contact with these inventory items. Speed and accuracy play an important role.
What you will learn:
- What to know in advance
- Floor space allocation for new arrivals
- Off-loading and staging of inventory
- Importance of accuracy and time keeping
- Identification of incoming inventory
- Putting inventory in the right place
- Sales order process
- Purchasing’s role in inventory
What do you get out of it?
Who can sign up?
Anyone with a Level 2 skills standard or higher.
What do we need from you?
- Certified ID copy
- Certified copy of highest qualification
Who is this course for?
People who are responsible for counting and verifying inventory levels.
READY TO TAKE THAT NEXT
STEP IN YOUR CAREER?